So each night, we go through our bedtime routine. It consists of reading books, snuggling, singing, tucking in with her blanket and good night kisses.
The other day, Kiley and Gabbie were playing in her room. As I snuck a peek, I caught Gabbie putting her Daddy through her bedtime routine.
After giving him a teddy bear to snuggle with and tucking him in with her blanket, she read books...
told him she loved him, sang him "You are my Sunshine" and sealed it with a kiss.
Too precious!
4 comments:
Precious indeed! That little Gabbie is so cute and sweet! And I love her new big girl bed!
Love you,
Amelia
that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv u soooooo much
luv,Paige
Too cute!! My goodness, she is getting so grown up!
That is precious! I would love for my kids to "tuck" me in every night :) I love how Gabbie loves her daddy! That is one special relationship.
Post a Comment