The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Boy Brannon is on the Way!


Well, it is official. We are expecting a little baby boy and I am due February 18, 2012.
We are so excited for this little guy to join us.


Sometimes I wonder what I am doing having a baby at 40 years old, but both Kiley and I wanted to have one more child. Due to my age, we decided to have CVS testing done just so I could stop worrying and deal with facts as opposed to what ifs. The test came back that everything looks great when it comes to the chromosomal make up of the baby. That is also how we found out so early that it is a boy!

Gabbie is very excited about our new addition! At first she was a little thrown about having a brother as she insisted it was a sister. I think she has finally realized it is a brother and the topic is not up for negotiation.

She is, however, still pushing the names Raelyn, Arial, or Peyton. She has officially been removed from the naming committee.

7 comments:

idaho amy said...

I'm so excited for you Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you

Love,
Paige

My Life as a Dog said...

Congrats!!! :)

Juli said...

Kim I am so thrilled for you and Kiley... and Gabbie! You will love having one of each... celebrate their differences, marvel in their likenesses. And above all remember, even though you've already had one, you will feel like a brand new parent all over again. Yay for you! I couldn't be more happy. :)

Julie said...

I am so happy for you! It was great to talk to you on the phone... I miss talking to you! Thanks for posting new pics- Finally! J/K Gabby is such a cutie! Wish I could get to know her in person. You have a beautiful family! Love ya!

Lauren said...

Wahoo! Congrats you guys! One of each don't think you could have planned it any better ;) Your yard looks awesome too! How fun for Gabbie to run out into that yard and play away!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and Kiley and Gabbie! And I love the yard. It turned out so nice. It will be perfect for Gabbie and her new little brother to play on!

Janet Stevens said...

Happy news!!!!!!