The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gabbie's First Jack-o-Lanterns

Gabbie got her first adventure in carving pumpkins last night. I really thought she would like pulling the gooey stuff out of the pumpkin, but she wanted no part of touching that stuff. She did like watching mom do it and attempted it with a spoon,
but even that was too much goo for her.
Her favorite part was having Papa Larry there to help and...
and putting the face pieces back in like a puzzle.
She had fun, and that is what matters. Maybe next year she venture into the guts of the pumpkin!


4 comments:

Janet Stevens said...

That video is SO cute! She is growing up!! And she is a smart girl to know that she doesn't want to stick her hand in a gross, slimy pumpkin! Love it!

idaho amy said...

How fun! Gabbie is getting so big! She is a doll!

Juli said...

My kids still have issue with the "pumpkin guts". Well, maybe if I would stop calling them guts...

Anyhoo, love seeing her and watching her grow up. She is such a cutie.

idaho amy said...

I think its so cute when Gabbie says pumpkin!!!!!! I cant wait to see you again. Gabbie is so cute!!! I think she is going to be cute on halloween!!! She is going to be cute as nimo!! I'm going to be a bee. The bug bee not the letter. Jake is going to be a socer player. Me and Jake are having a halloween party on friday. My Mom is coming in to help in my classroom.

I love you. Love,Paige
its for gabbie