The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, September 6, 2010

Krispy Kreme Day 2010

Krispy Kreme Day in the Park is an annual tradition for the Tate Family each summer. Gabbie was able to attend last year, although she was too young to eat a donut! Not this year! This July she ate donuts, played and throughly enjoyed herself!

Oh, what a difference a year makes!

The cousins with their hats and donuts!
With her cousins, Sid and Jake. I love how they are both looking at her!
Check out that smirk!

I stole these two photos from my sister Janet. I love how they show the fun and love my parents have for their grandkids. They do so many fun traditions, creating wonderful memories! I am so glad Gabbie is a part of it!


2 comments:

idaho amy said...

Mom and Dad sure are great! Their fun traditions will be lasting memories for us and our kids!

amanda said...

What a fun tradition!! Simple, but I'm sure the kids look forward to it every year.
Little Gabbie is getting so big. She's a doll!!