Gabbie is really starting to get an opinion about a lot! Her fashion is no exception. She is much more vocal about what she has on. Here are a few shots from our lazy Sunday...
Started out with pj's, sweatpants and sunglasses. The sweatpants and sunglasses were Gabbie's special touch!
Then she talked Daddy into giving her an ice cream bar all her own. The result - one happy kid with a very dirty face!
2 comments:
Glad to see mine isn't the only one who was so fashion opinionated at such a young age. And nothing has changed. Now I don't buy her anything without getting her approval... otherwise it's a waste of money. Looks like Gabbie's got some real fashion sense! :)
I am so glad to see you posted again! Gabby just keeps getting cuter and cuter. How do you not just kiss those cheeks all day?? I love her fashion sense--her mom must have worked in a clothing store or something back in the day...
Post a Comment