Gabbie has said dadadadada and mamama for a while now. However, I am not convinced she knows what they mean. However, I do believe her first word, that she can actually correspond the word to the meaning, is HI!
Here she is in action....
Here is just some random fun and cuteness that also occurred today...
We finally got our swinging stair gate in place. Gabbie has been quite fascinated with it! She likes to look for her daddy. This is the cute sight he gets when he is headed upstairs!
10 comments:
Love the shot of all your "kids" looking out the window! :)
She is sooo adorable!! Wouldn't be your kid if her first word wasn' HI! :) I love those pics of her with the pups. Too too cute! I hope we get to see her (and you) soon!!
OMG! I so love the pictures of Gabbie and the dogs looking out the window. Frame one! And those videos just show how cute she is... and how much she's grown! I can't believe how big she is. I told you... time flies!
Just found your blog from your FB account. Your little girl is so cute! Love the picture with the dogs looking out the window.
Gabbie is so cute when she gets her face close to the plastic!
Love,
Paige
Gabbie is darling! I love the picture of Gabbie, Dallas, & Stella looking out the window! That is a classic!:) Her little personality is so fun and sweet and cute!
Love you guys-
Amy
Kim,
She is so stinkin cute! Can I tell you again how happy I am for you. I loved, loved this age, even if it is so busy. Enjoy that cute little bug! Love, Julie
Oh my--could she BE any cuter? Love the photos with the dogs!!
Oh my gosh!! Those videos are so great!! I just want to squeeze her she is so cute!! I LOVE the pictures with the dogs, CLASSIC!
Too cute! And smart too! She's the whole package. It was so fun to spend some time with her when you were in Utah. (It was fun to spend time with you and Kiley too, but you know how it is when there is a baby around!) Gabbie is just a precious, sweet gift from heaven!
The picture of Gabbie with Stella and Dallas is priceless. She is too cute.
Post a Comment