The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Friday, October 2, 2009

Her New Big Interest... Books!

Gabbie has really taken an interest in books over the past couple of weeks, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

One of her favorite books is called DOG. It has all sorts of fun pictures of dogs.

Her other favorite book is an ABC book. This has been her favorite book since she was little little!

It is a touch and feel book. I love how she searches for the pages with the touchy stuff on it! She knows them immediately and definitely spends more time on those pages!
Below, she is touching the kitty's yarn!

My favorite page is the Y page. "Y is for you, go on take a look!" And does she ever...

And she has also started kissing herself when she gets to that page! It is too cute!
I love that she loves books and hope it continues! It is so fun to watch her learn and grow and do fun things!

4 comments:

Janet Stevens said...

Sooooo cute!!!

idaho amy said...

I love that she looks in the mirror! It is so cute!:) And it's cool that she's reading books!

Love,
Paige

Juli said...

My kids still love their DOG book (they get a hoot of the dog peeing - hey, they are their dad's kids). And I hope Gabbie always has a love of self (and books!).

Becky Ahlberg said...

She is a doll! What a fun time in your life and what a fun, sweet little girl you are blessed with!