Sitting with Stella getting ready for her ride!
Kiley picks Gabbie up from the sitter and has her alone from about 4:00 - 5:00. He is always doing something fun with her when I come home. One of her favorite things to do with Daddy is to spin in our chairs.
Here she is in action, spinning with Stella and then Dallas. They sure have fun together!
The color is a little dark, but I love the video. I love how she is pulling on both of her socks at one point. (and yes, at the end I call her Stella... am I really to that point already? I have one daughter, you think I could keep her name straight!)
Kiley does so many fun things with her all the time. During her bath, he always comes in and causes big splashes! Definitely bigger than mommy. No wonder she loves her Daddy so much!
2 comments:
I have two kids and can't keep their names straight. For the first year of Camron's life, I used to call him "Jaxon", my nephew's name. I think this automatically comes with motherhood.
I really, really miss you, Gabbie, and I hope I see you soon! And I think you're so cute! And I love spinning in chairs too, but really faster!:)
LLLOOOVVVEEE,
PAIGEEE
Post a Comment