The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Typical Saturday Afternoon

I love the little Cherrio hanging out the side!

Here is a snapshot of a typical Saturday afternoon for us. Gabbie is getting more and more active everyday. She loves the dogs and is always trying to grab their paws, which is funny since Dallas has always hated anyone touching his paws. She is definitely not afraid of the dogs and they are very good to her. Also, note Stella in the background. I don't think she moves this whole video. This is typical for her... she is a pretty mellow dog most of the time.


As you can see, she is getting close to crawling. She gets on all fours, but is not so sure what to do next. She often times will go to her belly and just roll around. She can get to where she wants to be, that's for sure!


Here she is walking with her daddy! She has very strong legs and can definitely hold her weight on them.

Speaking of Daddy... that is her favorite thing to say! If you even say Dadadada, she laughs and smiles. On Friday, he came home from work, gave her a kiss while I held her, and then headed to his bedroom to change. The second he left she just started to cry! She sure loves her Daddy!


She is getting so fun! We are continually amazed at how good she is. She still sleeps great, eats great, and loves to just hang. She loves to get out and do anything! She especially loves the grocery store. She thinks she is the queen bee sitting in the front of the cart! We are sure grateful that she is healthy and growing just like she should be.

We sure love this little girl of ours!

5 comments:

idaho amy said...

That little Gabbie sure is cute! She is fun to play with and I really miss her and love her!

Love,
Paige


Jake just made a funny comment:
"I don't get it. Why are babies so cute without any hair??? It's weird." (But he thinks Gabbie is cute!)

idaho amy said...

I love that first picture with Gabbie sitting in her saucer and the colorful teapot and flowers all around her! She is a doll!!!

This is Amy typing now:)

idaho amy said...

Okay, one more comment from Idaho... I also love it (in the last video) when she shouts, "A daaa!" Cute!:)

Amy

Becky Ahlberg said...

She is a cutie, that's for sure! It's fun to be able to see her grow through your blog posts. Keep them coming!!

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

She is such a cute girl! Loved the videos and pictures! Love you guys!