Our Sunday started out very early this morning! And the past three days, this is how we have found Gabbie in her crib... sitting up!
And yesterday, Gabbie got up on all four's, but only for about 2 "steps". But this morning, she crawled just a little bit more...
and even more...
and by this afternoon, we are at the point that I think our days of immobility are officially over! I am all to aware of what that means. So, while I am so proud of my little princess, I also morn the freedom to just sit and talk at a family gathering, visit with friends and live without a gate on the stairs. Oh well, those days will one day again return. For now, I will just celebrate my little girl and all she continues to learn! It amazes me how fast she changes! It is sure fun to watch!
We also have our first teeth! These aren't the best pictures, but you can somewhat see the teeth. Her two lower teeth have broken through and working their way in!
Here is another shot! It is very hard to get a photo of baby teeth!
Since we had the camera out, thought I better document the "white trash" tail my daughter is currently sporting! We have a hair appointment for here in a couple of weeks and the tail will be carefully removed for her at that time. She has had this little tail since birth, but it seems to have grown! Is it wrong that I will actually miss this once it is finally gone?
6 comments:
How fun! Paige just commented that she wishes she could see her... Hopefully it won't be too long before that happens.:) Gabbie is getting so big and she is absolutely darling! Love you all!
What a big girl! Way to go Gabbie! I don't know if you go downstairs a lot, but we have an adjustable gate that swings open if you want to borrow it. It's nice if you are going back and forth a lot not to have to put the gate up and down a million times a day.
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the little white trash tail. Don't you just love the things that their hair does. Olivia has some good stuff going on on her head right now too!
First, she is just adorable. Second, I just love seeing you as a mom... even if it is just hearing your voice in the background. Third, life changes twice when you have a baby: 1) the initial shock and responsiblity of another human being... plus the late nights, early mornings, no sleep, etc.; 2) when she becomes mobile. Life as you knew it with baby is over! :-)
So adorable!! She is quite the accomplished crawler. Impressive. Such a sweet and happy baby. And I love how Dallas just walks around in her face and she doesn't even care. My girls could take a lesson from her.
She could be NKOTB's #1 fan with that tail. Just braid it and you are good to go :). I can't believe she is crawling and like a champ too! So fun to watch them learn! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment