We were lucky and had great roads throughout our trip. Kiley had to put up with a prego meltdown in Wells, NV since I was worried we would have bad weather and run into problems. (Just for the record, I have only had 2-3 prego meltdowns… not bad for 36 weeks!) Of course, the main reason we were even going was because I wanted to be with family for the holidays, and this would be our last trip for several months. We decided to proceed and I am very glad we did!
We spent Christmas Eve with my family. I failed to take any photos, but will post those my sister-in-law took once I get copies of them. We left to head to Bountiful on Christmas Eve to avoid the bad roads. Glad we did!


We spent Christmas Day with Kiley’s mom, her husband, and his Grandma. His Grandma is 97 years old and still beats us all at cards! She is quite the trooper!
Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas! We are definitely looking forward to 2009 and the adventures that await us!
1 comment:
You look incredible! You definitely do not look like you are ready to deliver in 3 weeks. I am glad you had a great Christmas but I am not glad I didn't get to see you. :(
Post a Comment