Kiley saw this princess castle at Babies 'r Us and just had to get it for Gabbie. It stated on the box that it was for 3+ years and could hold 3 kids. Um, I am not sure what 3 year olds they are talking about because Gabbie barely fits in it all by herself.
She does love it though! If we ask if she is ready for her bath or to go upstairs, she runs and hides in her little castle. I guess it was worth the $20 bucks we spent on it!
As you can see, dad doesn't quite fit!
Gabbie is also constantly trying to get into the dog crate. Normally, we don't let her in because of the dog hair. However, due to a brand new bed that had never been slept on by the dogs ( I promise Mom! It was brand new!), we let her hang out in it.
She loved it. However, once the dogs slept in the crate, it was once again off limits.
3 comments:
I love little girls and their toys.
She is the cutest little thing. All smiles and happy all the time!
(we have had to us the dog crate once or twice for a "time-out"... shhhh... could I be put in jail for that?:)
Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!
She is such a doll!! Her hair is getting so long and cute! I wish I could've seen you at the Daughtry concert, that would have been fun!!
She is adorable!! Miss you!
Post a Comment