The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Picnic at the Park

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and we decided to take full advantage of the great weather! We headed to the park with some good friends and their granddaughter. With a quick stop by KFC, we were ready for our picnic and fun in the park.

Annie was very friendly and huggy. Gabbie was not so sure about the hugs, but definitely enjoyed playing with her!






I am sure glad we got out and played yesterday since today is cold and windy again! I am so ready for spring!

And considering Gabbie kept going to the door today and saying, "Out!" I think she is ready for spring too!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am ready for spring!!
Gabbie is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is getting.
She is absolutely darling!!

Juli said...

Where are you in all these pictures? :-)