The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Determined Little Soul


So, Gabbie has become fascinated with the stairs. She is pretty good a maneuvering them as well. Not good enough that I am comfortable removing our gate, plus I like the ability to keep her confined to the upstairs. However, she is more and more determined to get where she wants to go. She is also becoming more innovated in figuring things out. So, here is her latest discovery... the 3 inch gap between our gate and the floor.

Now, keep in mind that we try to do her hair. She has also become more determined to pull out whatever we put in. Thus, they lovely crazy hair!

Oh, Gabbie, I have a feeling that you are going to give us a run for our money over! But I am up to the challenge, I think!

3 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Too cute! I enjoyed having a good laugh this morning! Love that cute girl!

idaho amy said...

WOW Gabbie!

love,
Paige

Becky Ahlberg said...

It looks to me like she is going to slide right under the gate! You better keep an eye on that little girl!!!