Great Grandma Goold & GabbieThis past weekend we made a trip down to St. George so Gabbie could meet her 97 year old Great Grandma Goold! It was very special trip! Great Grandma thought Gabbie was absolutely adorable, and we agree.

3 Generations! We got some pictures of the 4 generations, but they are still on Vicky's camera. Between Grandma & Gabbie, we didn't bother with trying to take some on both. I will post those later when I get them! They are priceless!
Grandma was always the champion pushing Kiley to date and asking if he had a girlfriend. I think she may be a pivotal player in my meeting Kiley. (Thanks Grandma!) During our trip, she kept saying over and over again, "I never thought I would see this! Never did I think I would see Kiley with a baby!" I think it even shocked her more to see how much Kiley helps with the Gabbie!
It was sure a fun trip! We sure love our Grandma (& Great Grandma) Goold!
2 comments:
That is priceless! I am sorry we missed you guys this trip! Glad you all traveled safely. Love you!
Could she be any cuter!! I lover her little outfit. Can't wait to finally meet her (and of course see you guys!)
Post a Comment